December 12, 2013

Cover Reveal: Awaken by Nina Lane


Hi everyone! As you all know I'm a huge fan of this series, so it is a huge honor and pleasure to be part of the cover reveal of the third and final book in the Spiral of Bliss trilogy (Reveal organized by Literati Author Services). This series follows the lives of a very in love married couple who go through ups and downs in their journey of after-happily-ever-after and show us the love can survive any hurdles. I absolutely love the passion these two have and it makes me wish I find that kind of love in my life.

So here's the cover of the third book, Awaken!!!

*Sigh* Isn't that the most simplistically beautiful cover? I look at it and it gives me that sensation of peace. There is no way to explain my feelings without going in the cheese zone, but you get what I'm saying, right? It brings out that calmness and makes me happy. Ah, moving on!

Awaken
Nina Lane
Release Date: Jan 7, 2014
Series: Spiral of Bliss #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Adult
“I love that you love me, professor.”
“I love loving you, beauty.”

Since their intense, passionate beginning, Professor Dean West and his wife Olivia have fought dark secrets and betrayal in order to save their marriage. Now reeling in the aftermath of a personal tragedy, Liv and Dean are driven further apart by a vindictive threat to Dean’s career.

Struggling to stand on her own for the first time in years, Liv is determined to defend her husband and prove herself. Then an unexpected letter dredges up old insecurities and endangers Liv’s newfound independence. As Dean fights for his professional life, he is forced to confront his worst fear when he discovers that he can’t protect his beloved wife from her own painful past. 

About the Author
Nina Lane
USA Today bestselling author Nina Lane writes hot, sexy romances and spicy erotica. Originally from California, she loves traveling and thinks St. Petersburg, Russia is a city everyone should visit at least once. Nina also spent many years in graduate school studying art history and library sciences.

Although she would go back for another degree if she could because she's that much of a bookworm, she now lives the happy life of a full-time writer. Nina's novel The Erotic Dark hit #1 on Amazon's Erotica Bestseller list.

Find Nina onWebsite | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest

 

Spiral of Bliss series


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17293456-arousehttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18086447-allurehttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17927182-awaken

The first two books recently got a cover makeover and here's what the author has to say about the symbolism of the new designs to the story.

What is the symbolism of the new AROUSE and ALLURE covers?

Flower/Nest = Liv’s desire for a home and family, her longing for a nest of her own, and her blossoming into the person she wants to be.

Butterfly/Books = Dean’s scholarship, his struggle to let Liv take flight while wanting to protect her, and an allusion to their conversation about monarch butterflies who always return home.
  
That makes me love these covers even more! What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I know you and J are big fans of this series and it does sound pretty different to me. The second cover reminds me so much of Walking Disaster! Anyhow, these covers are pretty but in my opinion, they don't really match the story (or what I've heard of it from you guys). I hope you enjoy this book and thanks for sharing, Aman!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo GORGEOUS!!! Love all the purple, and all three of the covers look stunning together. It just makes me happy when a series matches as beautifully as this one does. Thanks so much for sharing Aman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this series! The cover is so beautiful and I can't wait to read the conclusion to Dean and Liv's story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those covers are absolutely stunning! Matching but different enough!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments. Thanks for stopping by!
Sorry folks, but this is now an Award Free Blog. I appreciate you considering Enticed By Books for an award though :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Statistics